Monday 10 April 2017

The Two Sides Of a Coin

When life  happens we realize an utmost necessity  to make choice. A choice between the dream adventure you have always been thinking since age 10,or the practicality of your current scenario.
Choosing either one of these has it's own pros and cons.

I'm a boy with great goals but equally I consider myself highly non materliastic person. I have been judged many times on this very same basis. I have been told that I can only choose either one side of the coin and cannot afford both sides. I Of course don't argue their views but rather pity them. For they lack the beyondness in their limited thinking. I'm a hopeless and non materliastic wanderer,a wanderlust.
But on the other side I have great goals and hopes on my journey towards my death.
Wandering makes me happy and equally sad. I believe the effects of my wandering should be cast upon my other side.
Life has a broader meaning.Lets face it ,our lives have a limited expiry date,and I believe experiencing the most out of it is one of the many destinies.
Because I can either accept any one side of the coin and follow one path,or I can get back at my professional side with the drawn enthusiasm from the other side.
One can't exist without the other

Seeing is not believing,experiencing is.

No comments:

Post a Comment